Dear Egg Donor,
Thank you for your interest in becoming an egg donor! What you’re currently considering is one of the most magnificent, life-changing gifts you could ever give any family. In the event, you decide to engage with us, you would be helping couples start families they otherwise wouldn’t be able to!
Your invaluable donation would be forever cherished, and few words would be able to communicate what it is you’ve truly done for these women and these families.
If you’re able, I’d like to invite you to speak further with us here at DonateOrSurrogate so we could talk a little more about the egg donation process, get to know you better, and answer any questions you might have.
Why work with us?
We are Members of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
We believe that egg donors should be fairly compensated, as a result, our egg donor compensation is the best in the industry.
We’ve made a conscious decision to keep our agency small, so all our egg donors have a personalized experience. It’s important to us that we know each and every donor personally, you truly become part of our family.
Complication Insurance Policy – All our egg donors have insurance coverage from Universal Family Insurance.
Partner clinics – We work with only the best fertility clinics in California, including HRC Fertility, LA IVF, SCRC.
Lastly, I’d like to emphasize that we at DonateorSurrogate are here, not only to help grant the wishes of developing families but also to guide and support our donors through the egg donation process. We work as much to facilitate our donors’ happiness as we do our intended parents; everyone gets a happily ever after! Now then, shall we fulfill some dreams? We look forward to hearing from you!
All the best,
Please review the following minimum qualifications to become an egg donor.
- Between the ages of 21 and 31
- Physically healthy
- Have a BMI 19-29 [BMI Calculator]
- Have regular, monthly menstrual periods
- Not using contraceptive implants or Depo-Provera injections as a form of birth control
- Have both ovaries
- Psychologically healthy
- No current use of psychoactive drugs
- No history of substance abuse
- No family history of inheritable genetic disorders
- Willing to take injections
- Dependable, mature, and able to keep appointments
Steps in becoming an egg donor
- Once we have your application form and we have had a telephonic chat regarding the in’s and out of egg donation process.
- Your profile with your pictures will be uploaded with 100’s of egg donors that are already on the website.
- We have a waiting list of Intended parents looking for an egg donor, the more information and the more pictures you send to us, the higher your chances of being matched with our Intended parent.
- Once you have been matched with one of the intended parents according to your availability. Time to start medical screening and paperwork.
- The IVF doctor will start your medical screening, which always becomes an education process for you as an egg donor as well. The attorneys will then draft and finalize your egg donation agreement. Once you have been medically approved, time to start the actual cycle which will be normally 3 weeks from your initial screening.
It was a rewarding experience, knowing that I have assisted a couple in building a family has fulfilled my life in so many ways.
Thank you MEDSO for helping me through the process by helping an intended parent, I was able to pay half of my college tuition fees. I am grateful to all!
I decided to be a known donor, connecting with intended parents made the experience worth it. My intended parents have just been amazing! Thank you MEDSO team for this opportunity.